Breckinridge County Sheriff's Office
To Pay Property Taxes Online:
- Online tax payments can be accepted starting November 1, 2018. Click the
link for tax bill lookup below or use the bill number from the 2018 bill you
receive in the mail, then click on the online payment link to pay and follow the
instructions. GovTeller convenient pay processes our payments.
- Online payments incur an additional 2.5% convenience fee or a minimum
$1.50 on the first $60.00 due on each bill paid online. This fee goes directly
to the processing company. We accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover, as well as
eCheck. A chargeback fee and insufficient funds fee per occurence applies
on insufficient eCheck transactions.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to pay your tax bill online, you must pay the full
exact amount of the bill. If you do not wish to pay fire department dues, you
must either mail your payment or pay at our office to include the green 'opt
out' form with your payment for us to be able to remove fire dues from your
bill OR you can pay your entire tax bill online and request a refund of fire
dues from the fire department listed on your bill(s). If you have any questions
or experience problems paying online, please call our office at 270-756-2361.
To Lookup 2018 Tax Bills:
PLEASE NOTE: 2018 property tax collection begins November 1, 2018. We
cannot accept or process payments until November 1, 2018. Tax bills will be
mailed October 31, 2018.
Any tax bills not paid by end of day April 15th will be transferred to the
Breckinridge County Clerks Office for further collections and subject to
additional penalties and interest.
- 2% Discount: November 1st - November 30th
- Face Amount: December 1st - December 31st
- 5% Penalty: January 1st - January 31st
- 21% Penalty: January 31st - April 15th